The phone system for ROI-driven IT and operations teams
A secure call center solution set up in minutes—with new users and numbers created in seconds—that fits seamlessly within your existing infrastructure.
Global IT and operations leaders choose Aircall
Your customers expect the best, and Aircall helps you deliver
Connect with 100+ business tools in one click
- Aircall connects with the tools your company is already using, including CRMs like Salesforce and Hubspot and reporting tools like Plecto.
- Easily integrate with any other tool and create custom workflows and automations using our open API.
Having all the information in a single platform, Salesforce, allows us to monitor the activity of our agents, have visibility over the sales cycle, and identify which levers can be used to improve our processes and motivate our teams.
Enable more autonomous
- Aircall makes it easy for nontechnical teams to be autonomous. New numbers and users can be created in a matter of clicks, and training new users is simple with our easy-to-use interface.
- This means you can spend less time on troubleshooting and onboarding and more time working on strategic projects.
What mattered the most to us was to be able to make the support teams autonomous. We are a rather small IT team and we didn’t want to spend so much time troubleshooting phone issues any longer.
Stay connected and track call activity from anywhere
- Aircall’s cloud-based phone system keeps your teams connected when working remotely or even when moving offices—no expensive hardware or costly installations are required.
- Advanced analytics provide the ability to dig deep into readily available data, with filters that allow you to break down data by user, team, and line activity.
Because we had Aircall implemented as our centralized phone system, it was like nothing had changed. Everything was cloud-based, so we were able to just keep operating in exactly the same way. There’s no way we could have handled the pandemic with our previous phone system.
Maintain call quality and reliability
- Built on AWS with multiple data centers globally, we deliver the highest-quality communications with 99.99% uptime, opus codec audio transmission, and dynamic carrier switching.
- We offer support by chat, email, and phone from our offices across EMEA, APAC, and North America.
Connect to the business tools you love
The features IT & operations leaders love
Monitor performance on real-time dashboards to make data-driven decisions. Use our powerful API to plug Aircall into any data source to manage reporting all in one place.
One-click integration with the tools you’re already using
Connect your VoIP data with over 90 integrations and take control of your voice workflows with Aircall's public API & webhooks.
Quick, self-service setup
Save time and resources with Aircall’s simple setup, helping your customer-facing teams get up to speed sooner. No expensive hardware and gadgets are required.
Activate integrations in one click from the Aircall admin dashboard and manage all settings in one place.
Toggle your system settings at any time, including adding new users or numbers in a single click.
Webhooks and API
Connect our phone system to your everyday tools or build a custom workflow.
Gain a real-time perspective of team activity so you can shift resources and optimize productivity.
Set up a smart IVR directory that automatically guides callers to the correct team on their first try.
Direct calls to the correct teammates every time by customizing distribution and ring rules.
Accelerate employee training and boost call quality assurance by monitoring live calls.
Assign everyone on the team a personalized three-digit extension their colleagues can quickly dial.
Our support agents are available 24/5, across 3 continents through phone, chat, or email.
The phone system for modern business